At AES, we raise the quality of life around the world by changing the way energy works. Everyone makes an impact every day in our small, global teams. Apply here to start an extraordinary career today.
The incumbent will be responsible for the safe, efficient, reliable operation of the FGD and Limestone Preparation areas and all auxiliaries thru the proper controls and close observations of supervisory instruments in the field, on the panel board, switchboard control, and operator work stations (OWS) within all environmental permits, limits and regulations. The incumbent will also do monitoring, maintaining and performing regular inspections of FGD and Limestone Preparation areas and all their auxiliary and ancillary equipment along with all piping and instrumentations.
- Monitoring and controlling the Flue Gas Desulfurization (FGD) equipment and related chemical analysis apparatus. Makes necessary adjustments to properly operate the equipment in the Limestone Unloading, Storage and Preparation Area, Thickener/Sludge Waste Treatment Area, Scrubber Area, NH3 Unloading and Storage Area, and FGD Control Buildings.
- Coordinating the operation of the various Flue Gas Desulfurization subsystems (scrubber modules, demister, flue gas, limestone preparation, waste slurry, pumps, fans, tanks, controls, etc.) using controllers, recorders, indicators, annunciators; troubleshooting equipment problems to enter a work request for repairs; communicates with other plant operation personnel to achieve proper unit operation; directs certain activities of and works with the other FGD Operators, and other operators etc., as required to maintain efficient operation
- Sampling, testing, and interpreting analysis; coordinating activities with other operators, maintenance and certain technical and laboratory personnel for maximum plant safety and economy; maintaining proper operating electronic logs J5, taking readings, changing charts, and cleaning equipment.
- Supervises the proper isolation and tagging to allow safe working condition during the repair, maintenance and testing works and activities of plant equipment and components
- Coordinates with concerned plant personnel regarding boiler operation, ash operation (includes transferring limestones slurry to ash mixing tanks.), environmental monitoring, and repair/ maintenance of FGD equipment.
- Performs preventive maintenance of FGD equipment
- Coordinates distribution of gypsum to customers.
- Supports and adheres to AES Asset Management Programs.
- Supervises the proper isolation and tagging to allow safe working condition during the repair, maintenance and testing works and activities of plant equipment and components.
- Job communication: record operational activities, implement turn-over checklist, issues required maintenance work notification and prepares /or submits reports.
- Trains and cross-trains with new or existing operators.
- Strictly complies with corporate governance and principles, such as but not limited to Housekeeping, Safety, Environmental, and Code of Conduct and Discipline.
- Employee’s expectations and results will be measured on the ability to achieve goals, initiatives, and expectations as set forth and agreed upon between the employee and their supervisor.
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned. Such as operating folk lift truck, Front End Loader, Bull Dozer and Bobcat. Operation for this equipment will be authorized when training and licensing is attained.
Job Specifications / Competencies
- Engineering or Technical school equivalent.
- Have a positive attitude & strong advocacy of safe work practices and procedures.
- Must have completed all area qualification cards and demonstrated proficiency in all operating areas in the FGD process
- Must be able to work independently with minimum or no supervision
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Strong belief in AES values and Principles.
- Capable of functioning and contributing as a plant and area team member
- Basic computer proficiency.
- People management skills
- Analytical skills.
Xin lưu ý: Ghi rõ “Biết đến tin tuyển dụng tại Vieclamquangninh.org” khi nộp hồ sơ cho chúng tôi.